HIEMPT….also known as EMPSCULPT
Our innovating HIEMPT MACHINE is the forefront of body shaping. HIEMPT (also known as emsculpt)
Is an acronym for high-intensity electromagnetic technology.
HIEMPT contracts muscles in a specific location with a powerful but safe form of electromagnetic stimulation, routed through Hugh paddles with are strapped to the body.
The magnetic fields that are being passed through these paddles, are then transferred to the chosen muscles, where they contract often enough to develop muscle and burn fat.
So much so that the results can be phenomenal and can be as dramatic as looking to equal to six months of dieting and workouts and can be noticeable four weeks after the treatment plan has completed or about 6 weeks after first session.
The contractions are involuntary and occur at a pace of 20,000 pulses every 30 minutes, which is equivalent to doing 20,000 crunches or squats in half an hour!
Fat deposits are targeted in the treated tissue location and see the fat melt away by instructing the muscles to more energy. The outcome is an average of 15% fat loss and 16% increase in muscle mass.
How many treatments are recommended to see results?
In most cases, clients will require two to four treatments per area to achieve obvious benefits.
Some Clients, on the other hand, may observe effects after just one session.
It is recommended that customers exercise thoroughly and consistently and incorporate healthy food into their living routine for the treatment to be most effective.
What areas can be treated?
Areas that can be treated :
- Arms and under arms
- Flanks and love handles
- Bottom or buttocks
- Legs including inner thighs, outer thighs, and inner calves
Although this can be a stand alone treatment its goal end results can be maximised if used in conjunction with our other body sculpturing treatments and would recommend this be the final treatment to any of our Body shaping packages.
Does the treatment replace exercise?
- It is a tool for using as part of an aggressive muscle-building programme, but it cannot replace regular exercise
- If a you are unable to exercise owing to joint issues, then this is a way to help you overcome that obstacle.
- Furthermore, research have demonstrated that the treatment not only improved looks but also boosted confidence and contentment.
- You have the option of returning for maintenance visits if they are unable to stick to a training plan or if you feel the need to improve their results after a period. To ensure and maintain the ideal image, these sessions can be scheduled monthly, yearly or at any time in between.
What Our Clients Say
Permanent Makeup / Face & Body contouring and everything in between. You will find us in Rotherham.
Creative Touch Rotherham
78a Broom Lane