Waxing is an excellent addition to any treatment menu and provides repeat business as it is an essential maintenence option for many clients. The GTi Waxing Course meets the Habia National Occupational Standards and covers the various types of hair removal, anatomy and physiology, skin disorders and diseases, contra-actions and contra-indications, reception, consultation, ventilation, technique, and aftercare.
Once you have completed the theory modules, a practical session code will be displayed on the final module which you can pass on to your chosen training school. When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and a GTi Certificate will be available for you to download or purchase on your portal.
More about the course:
- Introduction & Different Methods of Hair Removal
- Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology-The Skin
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Hair & the Endocrine System
- Contra-indications Requiring Adaptation & Contra-actions
- Warm Waxing Technique
- Half Leg Wax
- Full Leg, Bikini & Abdomen Waxing
- Underarm, Facial & Forearm Waxing
- Male Waxing
- Practical Module
- CPD Points
What Our Clients Say
Permanent Makeup / Face & Body contouring and everything in between. You will find us in Rotherham.
Creative Touch Rotherham
78a Broom Lane